CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

MCT Technique Tuesday - "Enjoy the Ride" Triple Time Stamping

One last post for today (it's after 11:00pm here!).  But I just HAD to have a go at the Triple Time Stamping technique shown by Leanne at Created by Leanne for the My Creative Time "Show Me Your Technique" weekly mini-hop.  These techniques are so awesome, and it is really worthwhile hopping along with three to four of the fabulous Design Team members from MCT each Tuesday.  You never know what you might learn...

Anyway, so I have had a go tonight at the Triple Time Stamping, albeit a rushed go as it is a bit late!

I have again used the horse's head stamp and I have used a sentiment (Enjoy the Ride) from the "My Creative Time - Just Simply Live" stamp and die set.  I'm pretty happy with how it has turned out for my first go and I will definitely be exploring more combinations of colours and stamps in the daylight hours tomorrow!!



Thanks Leanne for showcasing such an awesome technique!

Have you noticed the improvement to the photography??  I might have a chat about that tomorrow...

Cheerio and goodnight blogisphere!
Deb. xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment