CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Getting my 'COPIC' on...

I've had a pretty tricky past 36hrs for assorted reasons, and so it's been WONDERFUL to be able to clear my mind with my crafting.  After putting together yet another Christmas card (MCT stamps and dies are so much fun to play with!), I thought I'd get back into some colouring.  I had come across a LaLa Land Stamps blog page and thought I'd get out one of my stamps and my Copics and have a relaxing evening watching the footy and colouring.

I chose Digger Luka for my stamp and set about colouring him in.  Once he was finished, I close-cut him out and re-inked his edges to give definition.  I had previously prepared a backing piece with my (new) Distress Inks (Bundled Sage and Wild Honey), and those colours seemed almost too perfect for my little Aussie Digger.  I popped Luka up off the card, and added the "True Blue Aussie" sentiment from the Digger Marci stamp.  Feeling somewhat patriotic this evening...  I hope you like him!
Deb.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous

Your 'camo' colouring is perfect! Love the bg you created and that awesome senitment, I've not seen this Luka before.

Anonymous

Deb he's so cute! Love his sweet camo hat and pants....great colouring:-)

Post a Comment