CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 26, 2010

So here I am...

OK, this is my first blog, like EVER!  Bit scary really!!  I plan to use this blogspot for displaying my scrapping/creativity projects only, at this stage.  We'll see how we go.

I love my Expression and couldn't live without my Gypsy.  I am now considering looking at an Imagine - not sure if I can justify the expense, and the ongoing costs with ink cartridges, and new Imagine cartridges - however, Christmas is just around the corner, and I have been a very good girl this year.....

Here are my four fave things - my ExprObsession, decorated with signwriter's vinyl, my Gypsy, my Coffee and the colour Green - all necessary in my day-to-day life!


Hi to anyone who may be interested in stopping by!  I promise it will get more interesting as I learn how this blogging stuff actually works....!!!

Good thing I can type! LOL!
Bye for now!
D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment