CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cards for Nan's Birthday

Today was Nan's 94th birthday, and I decided to make some cards for her.  I'm a scrapbooker generally, rather than cardmaking, but my Gypsy makes the transition so easy!  So, I used some card bases from the Smiley Cards cartridge, and welded in the shadow of a heart from the Stamping Cartridge, a butterfly from the Hannah Montana cartridge and a heart from the Indie Art cartridge.  I then cut out the non-shadow image of each of them in contrasting colours and used my Zig 2-way glue pen to adhere.  I stamped the back of each card with "AUTHENTIC Scrapping Creation".  I reckon they turned out pretty well... for a non-cardmaker (and non-stamper)!



0 comments:

Post a Comment