CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 7, 2012

A special card for special people...

Having received the Peachy Keen PK413 Gingerbread House stamp just recently, I knew exactly the card I wanted to make with it.  Some special friends of mine had a bit of bad luck last Christmas.  A freak storm hit Melbourne and its surrounds on Christmas Day, with lots of localised hail and flood damage.  Their brand new home that they had moved into only two weeks before Christmas was flooded.  Now some eight-and-a-half months later, they are finally back in their new home and I thought this card would be the perfect gift for them.  Hope you like it!  





I coloured the house with my Copics and added some Stickles to jazz it up a bit.  I then shaded in the background with chalks (pity you can't really see it in the photos).  I created my own sentiment on the computer.  I also used the alphabet stamps from My Creative Time's "Just Simply Live" stamp and die set.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Sooooo 'sweet'... couldn't resist! What a gorgeous image, I quite partial to anything made with gingerbread. Your colouring is perfect!

Post a Comment