CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

More HAPPY MAIL - this time from MCT!!!

Wowee, just came home and guess what was on my front door step??  My HAPPY MAIL from My Creative Time's August Release!  {http://shop.my-creative-time.com/} Here's what I got...


  • From Our Family to Yours;
  • Warm Holiday Fun (including co-ordinating dies);
  • Christmas House (this was a freebie because I was one of the first 75 orders!);
  • Just Simply Live (including co-ordinating dies);
  • Card Sentiments (with 3x3 Fancy Tri-Fold Card die);
  • 3x3 Fancy Envelope Die;
[these were the August Release items]... and
  • Scallop & Stitched Circle Die;
  • Script Type Backgrounds Stamps; and
  • Echo Park Everyday Eclectic paper pad.
Time for some fun!!  Thanks to Emma for such a brilliant release - I can't wait to get playing on these things, particularly the 3x3 dies!!

xo
Deb.

0 comments:

Post a Comment