CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

Wishing a [belated] Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone in the blogisphere!

I haven't had much time for crafting this past couple of weeks, however, I was a very lucky girl on Christmas Day - here's what I got:

* ScorPal;
* Pink ATG Gun;
* 4 x packets of Glue Dots;
* Winter Lace Cricut Cartridge;
* Gypsy Magic & More DVD from PKS (ordered over Thanksgiving sale weekend, landed on my doorstep Christmas Eve!);
* 2 x sets of "Cheek Brushes" from PKS;
* 10 x different sets of PKS stamps (plus a bonus stamp!); and
* a $50 voucher to Scrappy-Go-Lucky - good thing they've got a sale on right now!!

Now if only I had time to do some crafting...
xo
Deb.

1 comments:

Lizzie Laine

OOOhhh Deb how awesome, can't wait too see what you make with the PKS stamps!

Post a Comment