CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Say It With... Thanks (AnnaBelle Stamps Challenge AC088)

Time for another weekly challenge over at AnnaBelle Stamps (original blog post here).  This week, the theme is Say It With... Thanks.
This week the challenge is to create a Thank You card that incorporates a Backgrounds By Design stamp into our design.  Unfortunately, I haven't got any of these wonderful background stamps yet, so I have resorted to using the wonderful Borders 1 die to create my background.  

I have then stamped and Copic coloured some daisies and leaves from the Daisy Delight stamp set.  I cut a tag die from MFT Dies, and used a sentiment from the "My Creative Time - So Grateful For You" stamp set.  I edged the double-matted daisies and the MFT Sentiment tag with Walnut Stain Distress Ink (hard to see in this photo - sorry!)

Happy World Card Making Day to everyone!

Cheers!
Deb. xo



6 comments:

lostinpaper

Gorgeous Deb! What a great idea to use the die and the colours you chose are perfect together! (be warned that once you start to 'collect' the BBD sets you will not be able to stop, I dont' have them all yet but yet really *need* them lol)
Thanks so much for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps this week!

Sam

I think the Borders 1 die makes a great background for your card Deb! Love the coloured daisies too!

Thanks for your comment on my Ormiston Gorge post. I tried to reply to your comment to say thanks, but couldn't.

Best wishes...

Gayatri

Wow! I love the background blue diecut panel. Just beautiful against the yellow. Gorgeous card, Deb! Thanks for playing along with us @ AnnaBelle Stamps:)

Andrea

Love, love that you ran the die through twice! Beautiful!
TFS :)
Andrea

Kylie

Gorgeous, gorgeous card Deb! Loved how you used the die!!!
Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Marion

Fabulous use of the die and a great card. Thanks for playing with us at AnnaBelles this week.

Post a Comment