CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 17, 2012

Recent Works

OK, time to start blogging my work again!  It's something I started in late 2010, but then went through a massive upheaval in my life, and am only now starting to generate this passion again.  I am finding massive amounts of inspiration from Emma at My Creative Time (MCT), and her products - together with Peachy Keen Stamps products, feature in my works of late.  I have forgone my scrapbooking as such for the time being, and have gone more into cards, ATCs and other general papercrafting endeavours.  I hope you like what I've been working on!

My favourite piece recently is my "LOVE" Card.  I have made it using MCT's Build a Banner Kit.  This first card took a little while to make as I was just loving playing with the dies and stamps in this kit.  However, now it is the sort of card that I could mass produce to sell on.  We'll see how we go with that one, but it sure was fun to make!
I used Creative Memories Shades of Pink cardstock (Raspberry and Taffy), I stamped the hash background on the banner pieces in Versamark Dazzle Champagne watermark ink (unfortunately you can't see it in the photo) and matted the banners over a piece of organza ribbon on a piece of Bazzill Cardstock in a pale pink colour (from my 'stash').  The sentiment "You Complete Me" is from MCT's Turn That Frown Upside Down stamp set.  I also included the "Happy Anniversary" sentiment from MCT's Gift Card Sentiments stamp set inside the card.

I do love how this card turned out - it is definitely something I will want to reproduce.

0 comments:

Post a Comment